Monday, October 3, 2016

New topic!!!! Blogposts #1

Hello everyone,
So for today my professor had given the class a topic to discuss, which is
"what do we want out of the class"


It's not everyday for a teacher to ask us what we want to do in class. Usually the class I go to is me glue to the book while the teacher is lay back and drinking coffee. Back on point, Since the class is called " living and working in a virtual world " I want to see in the class the basics of how technology works. I wanna know how data is send and receive on the computer. And also the history. I'm only 18 years old and I don't know much of anything in the virtual world. Which is a bad thing because my major is going to be computer engineering. So if the class talks more about those things, it would be great. Another thing I wanna bring up is about the opportunity to walk around the campus to see what type of technology we have in the school. And lastly here's a biggie. Umm professor, is it possible to go on a field trip to your old job place? It would be fun to explore the place out and maybe get the entire class to wear VR. And who knows, maybe a old co-work can tell you the latest thing the company is working on. With the class getting more interactive with the new technology. I get the feeling we will get the message your trying to tell us Professor.









No comments:

Post a Comment