Thursday, October 13, 2016

Snail mail Vs. e-mail whats really the difference-----------blogpost #2

Well we're back and this time the topic is mail Vs. e-mail.

So I wanna ask everyone this question <when was the last time you have sent a mail?>  an actual pen and paper without emojis or three letter sentences. For me the last time I've send mail was back when I was 4 years old to my great grandmother. I believe she was around 76 at the time and she wanted a care package with pictures of the family. Well back on point, you may be saying what's the point with this comparison. The two are way different and there's no point for this discussion. But if you think about it both types of mail aren't that different from one another. They were once the main way of communicating people. You have to make sure you've put down the right address or the creepy neighbor would get them. Both have to go to the post office (servers for email) to be able to distribute to the receiving party. And they can be easily taken if you don't have a secured mail box or email account. Last time I was in class our professor was having a lecture as to why both email are very similar to one another, and other stuff of course. The reason for this was when the people who invented the email, they didn't want to alienate the public. So to keep people from staying away like the plague. The team publicly says that this new program was similar as to writing a letter and send it.  As of now we can see that they're plan had work.


Ps. Still planning on posting everyday but I've didn't realize how much college work they would give me. But it's no excuse when I say that I will post everyday. So starting tomorrow I would keep my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment