Sunday, October 9, 2016

Random stuff-The internet is us/ing us

So for today I wanna talk about a video I've watch in class last week



I know that some people might consider it outdated because the video is 9 years old and the web browser is 2.0. But in the video it brings up a lot of good topic about how we live in today's technology driven world. From the top of my head I could think of many new items that are learning our daily routine. Our smartphones, cars, watches, thermostat, and even the new refrigerators in the market are including technology to remember and save our preference. This may not matter to most people. Listening to your favorite music in the car then syncing your music to the home speakers when walking in is nice. Having a cloud account is greart to connect all of your devices. But here's the thing. Machine are getting smarter and smarter everyday. Like in the video; million of people are clicking, posting, tagging each day. But that's back in 2007!! Just think about today where mostly everybody, especially teenagers have some type of smartphones, computers, or tablets where they spend hours on end clicking away. Each time you get on your devices it will learn a little bit more about yourself. Your likes and dislikes. The type of music you thumbs up or down on Pandora. The cat video you share on a social network because it was playing the piano. These are the little things that the device will take a note of and remember it latter when you get back on your device. I'm not trying to freak people out with this information. All I want to tell people is about how much technology is evolving each day and how amazing it is.




Ps. Sorry for not posting anything for the last week. I was working on my driving skills so I'm able to pass my driving test on Thursday and other stuff. AnyWho I'm planning on posting every day so somethings like this would not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment